Jeanne Allen has 30 years of experience in the nonprofit sector in a variety of management and staff positions including Instructor in the Duke University Nonprofit Management Certificate Program (NC); independent consultant with nonprofits, Management Consultant/Trainer at Girl Scouts USA National Headquarters (NYC); and Assistant Dean, Multicultural Programs, Westchester Community College (NY). She has worked with a wide variety of organizational missions, including environmental, youth development, health issues, advocacy, racial equity and domestic violence.
Jeanne is a newswire contributor for Nonprofit Quarterly and on the Editorial Board for Change Magazine, a publication of NTEN.A sought after speaker, a selection of Jeanne’s presentations include:
- NC Philanthropy Conference 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
- NC Association of Volunteer Administration 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011, 2010
- NC Center for Nonprofit conference 2015
- SC Association for Nonprofit Organizations 2011, Curbside Consultant
- Duke Nonprofit Management Certificate Program instructor, 2009 –current